PDA

View Full Version : SINGLE.mobi

colombani
02-21-2008, 09:04 PM
I bought a few weeks ago SINGLE.MOBI in private sale to develop next year mobile dating site.

Seller don't want to publicate payment amount details, but I was a strong .mobi sale.

Just to inform everyone there are big .mobi private sales everytime.

I also get this week authcodes for VIDEO.MOBI ($25500) and FREEVIDEO.MOBI ($1300) from sedo.

These domains were won at sedo auction III (thanks again to andres for work with MTLD).

I purchased FREEVIDEOS.MOBI too in 2006 (pool.com auction) for $4400.

noonoo1
02-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Nice work!:biggrin:

Pred
02-21-2008, 09:16 PM
thanks colombani

finally some resluts filtering through. nothing from mtld u note

repped

Mobite
02-21-2008, 10:25 PM
give us some indication on the price range for SINGLE.MOBI

webhostpromotions
02-21-2008, 10:33 PM
I'll take a guess around the high X,XXX to medium XX,XXX range. :greatmobier:

We need more private buyers like you :adore:repped for the purchase.

Pred
02-21-2008, 11:21 PM
my guess $23k

keithmt
02-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the insight and nice grab!

rep+

pureyogini58
02-22-2008, 01:43 AM
:thumbsup:
Completed transfer for yoga.mobi yesterday!!! (won for $6800 at Dec 5 Sedo auction). Can hardly believe we actually own it after this long rollercoaster ride. Very, very happy we stuck it out. And very, very appreciative of all the support and comraderie shared through the whole process. Thanks again to Andres and to all who helped keep things moving. For us, it's quite the happy ending. Hope others are having the same experience.:laugh:
Cheers,
Rose

hawkeye
02-22-2008, 04:36 AM
Nice name and pickup colombani. I saw this posted recently, and if you paid close to his price, you both did very nice. Dating will be 'huge' on mobile's!! Look forward to seeing this bear developed. Again, nice!

Gerry
02-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Great name (s)!

Sorry the resolution dragged on but I certainly hope folks are happy with the outcome.

jasdon
02-22-2008, 10:45 AM
I bought a few weeks ago SINGLE.MOBI in private sale to develop next year mobile dating site.

Seller don't want to publicate payment amount details, but I was a strong .mobi sale.

Just to inform everyone there are big .mobi private sales everytime.

I also get this week authcodes for VIDEO.MOBI ($25500) and FREEVIDEO.MOBI ($1300) from sedo.

These domains were won at sedo auction III (thanks again to andres for work with MTLD).

I purchased FREEVIDEOS.MOBI too in 2006 (pool.com auction) for $4400.

All great names! Do you have dev plans for the video names? I've seen a trickle of traffic over the past 2-3 weeks to videod.mobi and videoed.mobi.

jasdon
02-22-2008, 10:47 AM
:thumbsup:
Completed transfer for yoga.mobi yesterday!!! (won for $6800 at Dec 5 Sedo auction). Can hardly believe we actually own it after this long rollercoaster ride. Very, very happy we stuck it out. And very, very appreciative of all the support and comraderie shared through the whole process. Thanks again to Andres and to all who helped keep things moving. For us, it's quite the happy ending. Hope others are having the same experience.:laugh:
Cheers,
Rose

Another super name! My wife would've loved to get this name - let us know when your site is up; she'll be one of your first users!

colombani
02-22-2008, 02:39 PM
All great names! Do you have dev plans for the video names? I've seen a trickle of traffic over the past 2-3 weeks to videod.mobi and videoed.mobi.

nothing at this time. I 'll see next year. others projects in course.

freevideos.mobi --) 50 to 80 uniques every months
I just parked video et freevideo today