PDA

View Full Version : Picture in the box.

limomobi
08-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi everyone:

Okay it seems most people have figured how to put a picture into the box.
I tried dragging a picture into the box picture. No luck. :hmmmm2:

Can someone tell me how to?

I like how Tom changes his all the time. :laugh: Maybe I can too. First, I need to learn how to get that first picture up.

Thanks. :biggrin:

ChinaMobi
08-23-2010, 01:31 AM
What box are you referring to, limomobi?

Scandiman
08-23-2010, 01:38 AM
limo, are you referring to the avatar like China's here?----> http://mobility.mobi/image.php?u=9039&dateline=1274610390

ChinaMobi
08-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Thanks Scandiman for promoting my Avatar :adore::adore::adore:

limomobi
08-23-2010, 05:34 AM
Yes Scandiman.

Avatar. Now I know a new term. I called it a picture in the box. Ha Ha.

Can you show me how?
Thank you.

ChinaMobi
08-23-2010, 05:38 AM
From your profile
1. Click "Send Private Message"
2. When a new page appears, click "Edit Avatar".
3. Click the "Browse" button to upload a small picture file (up to 80 x 80 pixels or 19.5KB).

That's it. Good luck

limomobi
08-23-2010, 06:15 AM
Thanks ChinaMobi!

Your instructions were perfect. It worked! Now I have an avatar (picture in a box).
Now I really feel like a member. :dancing2:

ChinaMobi
08-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Congratulations, limomobi! Is it a stretched limo? I only tried it once when I went to a software show in Les Vegas as an exhibitor years ago. It was huge!

limomobi
08-29-2010, 03:51 AM
ChinaMobi I wish I owned a limo. It is just a picture of one that I like.
If I ever own a limo, I'll take you out for a spin any time. :driver:

Funny thing is my new place has tandem parking. A spot long enough to put a limo in the garage. Most house don't have garages like this. It is very unusual. So when I got the place, I thought it was perfect.
If only I had more money.....

The good thing about owning a limo website is that one day I can get an expensive car and write it ***.
I think my CPA will say it only works if I have passengers.

Dream a little dream.

ChinaMobi
08-29-2010, 04:24 AM
If I ever own a limo, I'll take you out for a spin any time.
OK, that's a promise. I'll fly to California. Hopefully it's not LA. I prefer San Francisco. Just love its old China Town. It feels like Hong Kong in the 50s. Maybe you can take me to China Town for Dim Sum. I love it so much I bought its .mobi but have not got the time to develop it yet. I''ve been thinking of turning it into a global directory of Dim Sum restuarants so that people can comment on their favorite ones.

Scandiman
08-29-2010, 04:47 AM
OK, that's a promise. I'll fly to California. Hopefully it's not LA. I prefer San Francisco. Just love its old China Town. It feels like Hong Kong in the 50s. Maybe you can take me to China Town for Dim Sum. I love it so much I bought its .mobi but have not got the time to develop it yet. I''ve been thinking of turning it into a global directory of Dim Sum restuarants so that people can comment on their favorite ones.

Now you're making me hungry! Limo ride or not, count me in on a trip to SF China Town, some seriously good eats. :eating:

ChinaMobi
08-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Make it a Mobility-sponsored event in SF:laugh:. A global .mobi developer conference or something like that. Day 2 is onsite investigation of dim sum.

limomobi
08-29-2010, 05:11 AM
Scandiman & ChinaMobi, you both make me laugh. LOL

Sounds like a great 2 day plan. But I don't live in SF.
We do have dim sum where we live.

Check out yelp.com They have a great website of listed restaurants and comments. Hopefully that will help you with your dimsum.mobi

Okay... when I get my own limo, we'll go. When you get that dimsum.mobi up and running, the restaurant will let you eat free.

So a free limo ride and dim sum. Scandiman, you are welcome anytime b/c you are so nice.