PDA

View Full Version : Sold LLL mobi for $400 on Sedo

hunkydorey
04-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Sold LLL mobi for $400 on Sedo

Yes, ok sounds like a bargain for the buyer but I only had it for 10 days before it was bid for on Sedo, I paid $40 for it , so not bad.

I made the "mistake" of entering it into the auction and hoping other buyers may bid, they didnt meaning I sold at the lowest / first bid. That said on another occasion I counter ***ered and when it was rejected meaning the sale was lost ( sedo doesnt allow you to accept the first ***er in that scenario....so tough).

At least all my 50 mobis are paid for this year ( I added 14 more LLL mobis to the portfolio)

noonoo1
04-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Sold LLL mobi for $400 on Sedo

Yes, ok sounds like a bargain for the buyer but I only had it for 10 days before it was bid for on Sedo, I paid $40 for it , so not bad.

I made the "mistake" of entering it into the auction and hoping other buyers may bid, they didnt meaning I sold at the lowest / first bid. That said on another occasion I counter ***ered and when it was rejected meaning the sale was lost ( sedo doesnt allow you to accept the first ***er in that scenario....so tough).

At least all my 50 mobis are paid for this year ( I added 14 more LLL mobis to the portfolio)

Well done, can you reveal the LLL?

mjnels
04-05-2010, 12:58 AM
$400 sounds like a bargain for the buyer eh... was it sex.mobi or something?

gogo
04-05-2010, 06:34 AM
That said on another occasion I counter ***ered and when it was rejected meaning the sale was lost ( sedo doesnt allow you to accept the first ***er in that scenario....so tough).

HI I have heard you can ask Sedo to contact someone who made an ***er earlier - for example to tell the other guy that you'll consider a lower ***er, or to tell them you have set an attractive BIN price. Also for some time before a bid thread closes I think you can ***er a lower price.

Otherwise you have no way to contact people whose ***ers you did not accept, afaik. Anyone know?

TBH I have been happy enough with rejecting a few low ***ers.

Congrats on the sale !!!

limomobi
04-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Congrats with the sale. Any good news is good for .mobi.

Hmmm... I'll guess a $400 LLL.mobi could be something like dan.mobi, ann.mobi.

Fan.mobi better fetches more!

ChineseDomain
04-06-2010, 02:00 AM
for enduser, any lll.mobi is worth of over $400.

hunkydorey
04-08-2010, 04:05 PM
it was

cdo

and yes I hoped for more but if you think about now it will be developed ( I assume) and then it helps spread the word , the company's competition will think
"We should do the same", and they go out and buy their LLL or LLLL so with time my portfolio goes up in value. If however you hold out for £XXXXX most small business will say "No thanks"

Selling a few < 10% at lower prices will help kick start the market