PDA

View Full Version : Why does SEDO not list .mobi sales?

Binaryman
11-13-2009, 09:39 AM
I find it disconcerting that SEDO never lists any of it's .mobi sales under "RECENT SALES" anymore. There have been quite a number of decent .mobi sales on SEDO recently but none have been listed in their "RECENT SALES"
Yet they do list small $500 .com sales.
And for that matter they don't get listed on DNjournal no more either by the looks of it.

newdomainer
11-13-2009, 09:52 AM
I find it disconcerting that SEDO never lists any of it's .mobi sales under "RECENT SALES" anymore. There have been quite a number of decent .mobi sales on SEDO recently but none have been listed in their "RECENT SALES"
And for that matter they don't get listed on DNjournal no more either by the looks of it.

it's because they're a bunch of ****s :mad2: :laugh:

Dave
11-13-2009, 05:33 PM
I see them on Sedo from time to time, but I'm guessing it's only for the bigger ones, and the smaller ones get pushed aside by all the .com sales.

As for DNJournal, the sales usually have to be over $2,000, but also have to be submitted by one of the parties in the sale...so unless you know specifically of sales that were left out, there are many reasons a sale might not get listed on DNJournal. I'm fairly certain Ron Jackson isn't leaving anything out intentionally.

Andres Kello
11-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Why does SEDO not list .mobi sales? If I had to guess, because Sedo follows the money. :)

Tom
11-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Why does SEDO not list .mobi sales?
Wait... there have been recent .mobi sales? :confused2:

.mobi probably accounts for like 1% of Sedo's sales... so I wouldn't expect to see many showcased.

themobileman
11-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Don't worry you will see numerous 5k and up sales in the upcoming months. >mobi is on track again, yes it is speculative but mark my words you will see at least 3 or 4 over 5k in the next few weeks..

Pred
11-18-2009, 08:42 PM
3 .mobis reported sold on dnjournal this week
2 we knew about

CheapFlights.mobi
$8750 sedo

Flightalert.mobi
$1500

niedrigenergiehaus.mobi
$1192

Pred
11-25-2009, 08:04 PM