PDA

View Full Version : Some new wapservices!

Praet
08-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Hello all! I have some new wapservices on your mobile phone internet! Please visit these sites using your mobile phone internet= Teleloya.mydir.mobi ,and Axiphone.nicesite.mobi -See you there, bye

morse
08-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Teleloya.mydir.mobi << everytime somebody visits that site the above person earns 0.01 $ hence a spam and scam coz they aint any services btw
Axiphone.nicesite.mobi << Links to all topsites list spam again.
Such a person gets DEV tag ! lolz
Just found out that all the topics started by this user have been a mydir,mobi sites which a purely advertisement sites not developed sites!

Scandiman
08-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Teleloya.mydir.mobi << everytime somebody visits that site the above person earns 0.01 $ hence a spam and scam coz they aint any services btw
Axiphone.nicesite.mobi << Links to all topsites list spam again.

Thanks for your input, I'd like to hear Praet's response.

Such a person gets DEV tag ! lolz

DEV tag isn't something awarded, it indicates the members of the .mobi Developers usergroup which is for professional .mobi developers who ***er their services for hire. You can see more if you go to User CP -> Group Memberships.

morse
08-20-2009, 06:41 PM
DEV tag isn't something awarded, it indicates the members of the .mobi Developers usergroup which is for professional .mobi developers who ***er their services for hire. You can see more if you go to User CP -> Group Memberships.
Thanks for clearing the doubt there. I thought it was something awarded.