PDA

View Full Version : twitter and myspace your sites

Pitchman101
07-01-2009, 01:49 AM
I just thought I would put it out there that I have been using twitter and myspace to advertise my .mobi lottery sites and there is a following. keeps growing every day.:y:
Thought maybe others here might share there experiances as to affordable ways to get your name out there.:hmmmm2:
(.mobi is your mobile access to the web.)
Go to pitchman101 on both twitter and myspace for .mobi lottery updates.
should have http://njlottery done tonight.:biggrin:
Pitchman101:coo2l:

Pitchman101
07-10-2009, 09:07 AM
I took the time to develope a twitter sight for all Pitchman101 lottery sights. My main sight is pitchman101 on twitter but all state lottery's have a developed twitter site for there respective state names, as well as e-mail adresses.
Check out Pitchman101 on twitter as well as wilotto , wvlotto , idaholotto , colottery , mainelottery , ohiolotto , newjerseylotto , all twitter names. I followed pertinent state entity's like tv and radio stations as well as lottery info to generate follower's.
in less than a week of posting, pitchman101 has almost 200 followers for lottery info and states like new jersey has 60+ in a few days.
not bad for free advertisement.
At the current rate, I should have 4000 plus followers in a year on each site. My target market for lottery sites should actualy generate much more but thats realistic as this is fresh.Pitchman101:coo2l:

noonoo1
07-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Great initiative.

Cybersquatter.mobi
07-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Don't forget to Facebook your mobi site, too...

Pitchman101
07-10-2009, 12:02 PM
I never even seen a face book page. I thought facebook was pictures/photo's.I'll look into it. Thanks cybersquatter

Pitchman101
07-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Had to ad a link to let you all now that I have increased my unuiqes by 5 fold in the last week by advertising on craigslist and twitter.
No bull ****. just results. Craigslist spams you if you list in there preception as being outside the relevance of the market, so you need to pick a spot were your new domain is accepted. now getting average of 350 unuiqes a day ( per site X 25 sites) in just the first two weeks of ads on twitter and craigslist.
It has been good to me.

coast
07-30-2009, 01:26 PM
I forgot about craigslist. I do have a site or two that would work within their guidelines. Thanks!

Work In Progress
07-30-2009, 07:45 PM
I have used Craigslist in the past with decent results. Just have to re-post after awhile. Just recently started using Twitter to try to pick up some visitors. I currently have several separate accounts (for each targeted site) that all pull in different results. Very good for target marketing (such as type 1 diabetics and type1, salons and newhairstyles or crime / police with fbimostwanted). Well worth the time I have invested! I try to tweet once or twice a day on each.

seanboy
07-30-2009, 08:39 PM
I thought facebook was pictures/photo's.
You're thinking of Flickr (http://flickr.com/).

Scandiman
07-30-2009, 08:53 PM
No bull ****. just results.

asterisk alert... :eek:... clean up in aisle 2

fij99
08-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Twitter works fine for targeted traffic, and I am pretty happy getting interesting traffic to a couple of sites. A targeted sales page can bring in nice coversions.