PDA

View Full Version : advertisements help gain search engines?.

Pitchman101
06-19-2009, 04:25 PM
I have a site I want to run ads for at Admob. Problem is that the site is not currently searchable through google, but it is searchable through yahoo and msn, and some obscure search engines.
Question:
is it wise to run ads for this site without it being searchable through google, or will my ads theoretically increase traffic from the other search engines, thus making the site noticable to googles crawler and getting the site available to search on google?.:dontknow:
Pitchman101:coo2l:

noonoo1
06-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Just give it a shot, I doesn't matter just get your site going, if you have good content and well designed site time will do the rest.

wappy
06-23-2009, 07:43 AM
Its possible you will get some more hits based on the changing links in the ads if they get indexed, IMO the best way to get indexed is to simply post tons of good quality and unique content, google does NOT like duplicate content or bad spelling etc, i never submit any of my sites to the search submission pages, you actually get marked down for that with some engines like google if i am not mistaken.

newdomainer
06-23-2009, 08:42 AM
i never submit any of my sites to the search submission pages, you actually get marked down for that with some engines like google if i am not mistaken.

I've never heard this said before. Can anyone else comment on this?

wappy
06-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Read some SEO forums its a pretty common fact with google if i am not mistaken... like begging to be indexed LOL :P

I have never once submitted wapforum.in to any search engines though we are in the top three on most (including google) for the keyword "wapforum".