PDA

View Full Version : Site Appraisal

modfiles
05-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi everyone.
Someone want to buy the script im using in my site http://mobitube.wapodium.net and ask me if how much is the price. For it was my first time (if ever) to sell a script and got no idea how much its worth, i dont know if how much will I sell it. So if youre the owner, what reasonable price are you going to sell for it?

andymoore
05-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Tasteful - nice - kid safe - google / youtube tos complient ads there: "watch her *&&^%"

And it aint your code to sell is it?

modfiles
05-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Thanks Andy
The script is not 100% coded by me I just heavily altered and added more features (and planning to still add some more for as of now, im re-reading the youtube api) and not really intended to sell. For I want to get a .mobi domain name for it, i might sell a copy of it.
Bout the ads, yeah, i forgot to filter it in my publisher account setting for those ads arent showing in my country so i thought those are not showing.

wirelessempo
05-13-2009, 04:03 PM
But I am sure the heavy alteration needs special creative mind set. What ever, but you have done a great job.

andymoore
05-14-2009, 10:30 AM
But I am sure the heavy alteration needs special creative mind set. What ever, but you have done a great job.
The original author of that code is going to have to come up some license so we know what we can and can't do with it.

I don't recall seeing a license so I guess..........

modfiles
05-14-2009, 10:31 AM

but still my question is not answered :biggrin:

modfiles
05-14-2009, 10:44 AM
The original author of that code is going to have to come up some license so we know what we can and can't do with it.

I don't recall seeing a license so I guess..........

i dont think so. what i only get is a index file having a search box like you use in videosearch.mobi and a encrypted youtube api. no copyright (except of course the, api), not even under gpl.