PDA

View Full Version : PremiumDomains.US - ***ering Free Real Estate Website

Carlton
04-14-2009, 02:37 AM
I am providing customers a powerful (free) real estate website with the purchase of select real estate domain names. Check it out ...

***ering Free Real Estate Website With Domain Name Purchase (http://premiumdomains.biz/blog/2009/04/premiumdomains-dot-us-***ering-free-real-estate-website/)

... by PremiumDomains.biz :biggrin:

Scandiman
04-14-2009, 03:19 AM
Interesting concept. Are the listings in the example being pulled from a source automatically or manually entered?

Carlton
04-14-2009, 03:53 AM
Interesting concept. Are the listings in the example being pulled from a source automatically or manually entered?They are manually entered. A realtor can post 3 or 300 listings, as many as they want.

Scandiman
04-14-2009, 04:04 AM
They are manually entered. A realtor can post 3 or 300 listings, as many as they want.

Perfect fit for an agent to post their listings. Best of luck with the domain marketing approach. Are you also reaching out to the realtors in the local communities?

Carlton
04-14-2009, 10:03 AM
Perfect fit for an agent to post their listings. Best of luck with the domain marketing approach. Are you also reaching out to the realtors in the local communities?Scandi - I would like to do this. That would be the best approach, but also require the most time. If I go this path, will probably experiment with just one city. And see what plays out.