PDA

View Full Version : Get traffic to your .mobi

willb
04-08-2009, 02:17 AM
I run an advertising network Thumb Doctor Games.

Thumb Doctor Games is a network of mobile games fully supported by advertising. Advertisements appear pre and post game, are full screen and will appear for a total of 5 seconds.

This is a great way to drive traffic to your .mobi site especially if its in a difficult and expensive niche.

On average we get extremely good click through's of anywhere between 6-8% and we guarantee a 5% CTR on all campaigns.

All campaigns are supported by weekly performance reports with impression details as well as click thru's.

The cost $10(US) CPM (per 1,000 impressions) and this includes design, full screen ads and performance reporting.

You select how many impressions you want per day and we cap it at that so you only pay for the impressions you receive.

We work on a first come first serve basis so the quicker you get in the better. We will sell the space until we can't deliver any more inventory.

The best way for payment I believe is paypal and campaigns are paid for in advance but only for the upcoming month. So if you want 2 months worth of ads you pay in advance for the first month only (how many impressions you want for that month) until the second month comes and you pay for that month in advance again.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or on this thread as I should answer most questions in a timely manner!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers
Will

newdomainer
04-08-2009, 09:18 AM
I run an advertising network Thumb Doctor Games.

Thumb Doctor Games is a network of mobile games fully supported by advertising. Advertisements appear pre and post game, are full screen and will appear for a total of 5 seconds.

This is a great way to drive traffic to your .mobi site especially if its in a difficult and expensive niche.

On average we get extremely good click through's of anywhere between 6-8% and we guarantee a 5% CTR on all campaigns.

All campaigns are supported by weekly performance reports with impression details as well as click thru's.

The cost $10(US) CPM (per 1,000 impressions) and this includes design, full screen ads and performance reporting.

You select how many impressions you want per day and we cap it at that so you only pay for the impressions you receive.

We work on a first come first serve basis so the quicker you get in the better. We will sell the space until we can't deliver any more inventory.

The best way for payment I believe is paypal and campaigns are paid for in advance but only for the upcoming month. So if you want 2 months worth of ads you pay in advance for the first month only (how many impressions you want for that month) until the second month comes and you pay for that month in advance again.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or on this thread as I should answer most questions in a timely manner!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers
Will

Sounds like you have a plan.... Good luck with it..
It maybe helpful to others here if you could post links / screenshots etc..

Scandiman
04-08-2009, 03:01 PM
hi Will, do you have some examples of your game sites?

willb
04-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Hey guys... sorry for the delay.. im in Aus so the timezone is a bit nuts..

The website where you can download these games is called www.thumbdoctorgames.com (http://www.thumbdoctorgames.com) but the games are also distributed at the large file sharing sites. Games work for most handsets 128x128 through to 240x320. Yet to get into the iPhone and Blackberry handheld markets though.. hopefully soon though.

Click here (http://tdgames.mobi/images/TDGDriveAdbold.gif) for an example of an ad. However this is one of the earlier concepts.. not we usuallt ad a call to action (ie Press # to visit xxx.mobi).

Hope this helps and any questions just give me a yell.

Cheers
Will

Scandiman
04-08-2009, 10:39 PM
BTW, I moved your thread to the mobile marketing section so it's easier to find next time.

willb
04-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Thanks Scandiman... wasnt sure where to put this as I didnt wan't to be seen as putting an unsolicited promotion in another section.. so thanks for sorting that out!

Cheers
Will

guruananth
04-14-2009, 06:07 AM
Google ads for mobile is good revenue anyone can easily integrate that