PDA

View Full Version : Domainer Personality Types

Carlton
03-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Ever notice how different domainers can be in the way that they think, behave, and express themselves? I do.

Domainer Personality Types (http://premiumdomains.biz/blog/2009/03/domainer-personality-types/)

... by PremiumDomains.biz :hmmmm2:

Scandiman
03-29-2009, 12:51 AM
Interesting read, and that photo is hilarious :laugh:

gogo
03-29-2009, 07:12 AM
Recommended.

I once heard a self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur say “It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there. You have to screw them before they screw you!” What does this underlying belief say about that person?

It means they see themselves as dogfood.

Carlton
03-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Interesting read, and that photo is hilarious :laugh: I thought it quite fitting!

Recommended.

It means they see themselves as dogfood. :laugh:

newdomainer
03-29-2009, 12:47 PM
I like the personality test... it says I'm a "groundbreaking thinker" - I didn't worry myself with the detail of what that means.. I just like the sound of the 'label' :coo2l:

blitzpotz
03-29-2009, 01:08 PM
I like the personality test... it says I'm a "groundbreaking thinker" - I didn't worry myself with the detail of what that means.. I just like the sound of the 'label' :coo2l:Good for the future of dot.mobi as you are able to foresee things others are not. If there weren´t "dreamy idealists" like me :love: counting their business prospects on illusions. :laugh: (Note: hopefully not.)

acc
03-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Ever notice how different domainers can be in the way that they think, behave, and express themselves? I do.

Domainer Personality Types (http://premiumdomains.biz/blog/2009/03/domainer-personality-types/)

... by PremiumDomains.biz :hmmmm2:
Nice article. With only a few choices to select from during that particular test, it can give you a general sense of your personality leanings. But one can also see crossover traits included in other personailty types in their own.

Personality types are interesting to consider and understand when doing business or otherwise interacting with people. And in the process one can learn more about themselves and others.

Domainers are mostly (with one exception that I can think of) just regular people - like everyone else with all their own charms and foibles. However, the "big fish in a small pond" syndrome seems to be on display fairly often in the domaining forums and blogs. The anonymity of posting on the web gives the those who tend to act like ****s an easy venue to showcase their "talents".

Continued success with your site.

(from an apparent "AT")

Dave
03-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Good for the future of dot.mobi as you are able to foresee things others are not. If there weren´t "dreamy idealists" like me :love: counting their business prospects on illusions. :laugh: (Note: hopefully not.)

Me too: Dreamy Idealist! Makes me sound a bit too "spacey," but some of the description seems to fit pretty well.

blitzpotz
03-30-2009, 05:58 AM
Me too: Dreamy Idealist! Makes me sound a bit too "spacey," but some of the description seems to fit pretty well.Interesting! If Yolo is in our club? :biggrin: Would be interesting to start a poll about the allocation of those 16 archtypes at Mobility. No matter of belief, just a funny playground.