PDA

View Full Version : Governments Now Opting for .BIZ

Carlton
02-23-2009, 06:02 AM
Government is business, and moreso with every passing day if you have been observing the national bailout plans unfold. I find a diverse range of government institutions now using the .biz web address (including the Nevada Secretary of State).

Has .MOBI received decent government support? If not, it ought to!

Governments Now Opting for .BIZ (http://premiumdomains.biz/blog/2009/02/governments-opting-for-dot-biz/)

... by premiumdomains.biz :tee:

think
02-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Very interesting news. Thank you for posting. I am bookmarking your blog to be part of my daily to visit sites.

noonoo1
02-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Yes interesting, I have noticed an increase in traffic from sedo for SW1.biz

This is a business postcode in London, these first 3/4 characters are unique for different areas around the UK.

Carlton
03-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Thanks guys for comments and bookmarks! Mark my words: .BIZ will embarrass the naysayer detractors. As will .US too. Fingers crossed on .mobi. Time is on .mobi's side, imo. The internet is going mobile, and mobi makes the statement.

mobiClick
05-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Interesting... I've got a few .biz as well as my .mobi domains. Hope they're both successful TLD's.

Carlton
05-04-2009, 05:30 AM
Interesting... I've got a few .biz as well as my .mobi domains. Hope they're both successful TLD's.Ditto that. Depends too on how one defines success. I already think the extensions are successful ... just not by .com standards.