PDA

View Full Version : SIGH, OK, IT is SMOP but .mobi seems less work than .com whos got the experience

MrMobi
10-24-2007, 06:16 AM
opinions as to who here is reasonable and legit and honest and develops and can fit me in and my web. Perhaps i'll trade webmastering.mobi or webmasterdesigns.mobi or configuring.mobi for help, or a % or heck, i dunno much, i do know we can do IT and take over IT and be bigger than Bill Gates..he said people will make more money than him a decade almost ago.. i believe because the infrastructure is there already..maybe not fully with .mobi yet the WORLD should/DOES and the people trying to hold IT back like Bill Gates, sedo, godaddy and others I SAY COPYLEFT to you and get real ya greed is not good and you will feel the sting of .mobi if your not for us then your against us!

MrMobi
10-28-2007, 08:58 AM
wow the interest is amazing. u all think im out there...well ya right....i will be a multi-billionaire.... see thats faith...faith calls the thing thats not as though it already is. As a man thinks, so shall he be :) .mobi is the best thing this century!!!!!!!!!!