PDA

View Full Version : internet.mobi $9901 | maquinastragaperras.mobi $1k

Pred
01-09-2009, 09:42 AM
sedo homepage reported sales today 9th jan

internet.mobi $9901 | maquinastragaperras.mobi $1k

'maquinas tragaperras' means 'slot machines' i believe i think spanish, save you looking up

Pred
01-09-2009, 10:15 AM
hmm
not resolving yet as a premium
also 2 sets of deatils in whois, one in germany and one in uk, so no idea who has bought yet
http://whois.domaintools.com/internet.mobi

vikrantjain22
01-09-2009, 12:02 PM
The one who bought internet.mobi is a German Domain Investor, long-term, and has a portfolio worth drooling. He is actually a one of a group of German Investors who start investing in a particular tld all at once, once it catches their fancy and they dont sell anythink below Rick's price levels.

Pred
01-09-2009, 12:24 PM
cheers vik

i saw the german and uk details, that was the weird thing
also the amount of domains owned. glad to hear his collection is that sexy. is it mainly .mobi & .de?
dont fancy paying domaintools to loook

tbh he got this domain for a song. its an absolute gem, what can u buy for 10k? not a deal

gogo
01-09-2009, 12:27 PM
check out this http://mobility.mobi/showthread.php?t=18912&highlight=tragaperras

vikrantjain22
01-10-2009, 09:55 AM
cheers vik

i saw the german and uk details, that was the weird thing
also the amount of domains owned. glad to hear his collection is that sexy. is it mainly .mobi & .de?
dont fancy paying domaintools to loook

tbh he got this domain for a song. its an absolute gem, what can u buy for 10k? not a deal

Their Portfolio is across the board and they have one of the best portfolios for .in and .co.in's also.

I think they have just about started venturing in the Mobi space. Good for the extension.

Pred
01-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Their Portfolio is across the board and they have one of the best portfolios for .in and .co.in's also.

I think they have just about started venturing in the Mobi space. Good for the extension.

thanks vik, good to hear]

repped