PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Bungle

newdomainer
01-05-2009, 01:52 PM
I've introduced Bungle to mobility.... and rather than 'big up' dotmobi too much myself I wondered if you could come up with some advice / guidance & recommndations..

Bungle is a very experienced (over 20 years) graphic designer having worked for 100's of big clients at the 2 London Based design studios he has worked for in recent years and is looking at dotmobi for the 1st time..

I want to work with him to design & build out a few sites but he is concerned at his lack of internet skills as his design background has been very much graphics / art & design....

I have assured him that with the tools and templates available now that he won't need to learn any 'programmer language / code' to be able to work on dotmobi projects.. but those of you with a design background will probably know more about the synergies (& hurdles) than I do..

I am very keen on the idea because I know what he's capable of from a design perspective but maybe there are others on Mobility that could benefit from someone with corporate design & graphics experience to work with on their own projects?

I've sent him loads of links & material so he probably won't come up for air for a few days (I sent him tonnes of material lol :laugh:)

But I'm sure Bungle would appreciate your feedback & suggestions... not least because he has just gone freelance and has a new baby too... so some kind of income is going to be important! Hopefully I can persaude him to work on one or two of my projects soon to set him away..

Pred
01-05-2009, 11:31 PM
welcome to the team bungle!

btw , how long have you known Gary, i mean George? :laugh:

http://www.kids-tv.co.uk/progs/images/rainbow.jpg

newdomainer
01-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Funny Man... lol :laugh:

(17 years by the way)...