PDA

View Full Version : Hope in mobi? Yes, hope!

blitzpotz
10-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey guys, stop this sell-*** happening in many threads. Trust the market.

I sold a name for $1,500,- right now. No land-rush name at all. A Dutch generic, not really fitting the extension. The buyer is an end-user, contacting me on SEDO. Believe in your trust!

I will report the name as soon as SEDO has transfered the money to me.

Stand up! :ridinghorse:

Pred
10-26-2008, 08:58 PM

I sold a name for $1,500,- right now. No land-rush name at all. A Dutch generic, not really fitting the extension. The buyer is an end-user, contacting me on SEDO. Believe in your trust!

awesome

i agree more than most other ext. this is an enduser ext.
an enduser doesnt know or care about forum prices
im in it for my own sites and future sites and enduser sales

think
10-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Congratulations Blitzpotz! Always good to hear about a solid sale to an end user.

noonoo1
10-26-2008, 09:06 PM
hey well done, you cheered me up this evening.:biggrin:

TLD
10-26-2008, 09:10 PM
good stuff. now what's scarier, pred's avatar or newton's old santa??

don't cha just want to give pred a fishhook?

blitzpotz
10-26-2008, 09:18 PM
now what's scarier, pred's avatar or newton's old santa??

I am suffering nightmares on both. Monsters, aliens and demons will be overcome by .mobi. Amen. :evil:

kiwi
10-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Congratulations Blitzpotz!
Good to know.

DomainTalker
10-27-2008, 12:30 AM
Well done, blitzpotz....Great to hear the news.

.mobi's - and mobile - are going well in Holland...

hawkeye
10-27-2008, 01:03 AM
Congrats blitz. Very nice to see that!! .mobi seems to be doing well in Holland!

Pred, the sniveling dog avatar, definitely one of the best out there! Hope we see it back. ..or, let me use it!

cobo
10-27-2008, 04:13 AM
Good one, blitz! :congrats:

capt. ahab
10-27-2008, 05:09 AM

Prost !!! :beer:

markfield
10-27-2008, 07:10 AM
Did i-phone and g-phone create sell-*** on mobi ?

gogo
10-27-2008, 07:12 AM
Congrats.

Amazing how well mobi seems to do in the Netherlands, do they know something everyone else doesn't? Possibly yes - unchecked global warming would mean them disappearing in under a hundred years, so they really will need a mobile web.

newton
10-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Congratulations blitzpotz :)

GijsZePa
10-27-2008, 08:17 AM
I somebody is interested. I have about 80 dutch generics waiting for a new owner :)

Martin...sold these landrush dutch mobis:

Flitsers (speedcameras) 950 $
Prijsvergelijk (price compare) 1450 $
Recepten (recipes) 2200 $

:)

vikrantjain22
10-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Congrats blitzpotz

GijsZePa
10-27-2008, 08:40 AM
Congrats.

Amazing how well mobi seems to do in the Netherlands, do they know something everyone else doesn't? Possibly yes - unchecked global warming would mean them disappearing in under a hundred years, so they really will need a mobile web.

Well...I already live 6 meters below see level for about 35 years...so no problem. We just make our dykes higher (yes I know..you can read that different...give our lesbians a joint)

Martin

Pred
10-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Well...I already live 6 meters below see level for about 35 years...so no problem. We just make our dykes higher (yes I know..you can read that different...give our lesbians a joint)

Martin

rofl

it was humbles me to see people able to be funnier in another language than many people can in their own.
you get ****** for this :adore::adore::adore:

one gift i would love to have, being able to be fluent in another language. it will take hard work, maybe one day

gogo
10-27-2008, 09:03 AM

Martin

Well if you think you'll be ok when sea levels rise by 75m then maybe you don't need a joint. :coo2l:

Ok and that is assuming you live another 100 years.

andymoore
10-27-2008, 09:13 AM
it's thinking about stoned lesbians that making me smile this morning.

The Dutch have awesome cable internet! Proper fast as they're a massive pop, just trace packets to see how many of them hop through the Netherlands!

God, i love it over there, going back again in about 3 weeks!

'grats on a sweet sale

photoman
10-27-2008, 09:47 AM
It certainly is good news to hear there are sales going on. I'm sure many more than we may even realize!

You know guys, the thing is we want everything to happen yesterday (.mobi succeed/high sales etc), it's the way of modern life unfortunately!
Sure, we all found out about .mobi a few years ago, but thats probably because we already had interests in domains beforehand , please allow time for others to find out about this extension too!

Yeah those bloody dutch can usually spot business opportunities in advance, thats why they've always been good in business.

Please let us know Blitz which name this is, and if possible for you to inform the buyer to come on this forum afterwards, and maybe let us know his/her reasons for the purchase, and intentions for development!?!?!

blitzpotz
10-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your congratulations everybody. ;)

Please let us know Blitz which name this is, and if possible for you to inform the buyer to come on this forum afterwards, and maybe let us know his/her reasons for the purchase, and intentions for development!?!?!

I will tell you the name of course. I donīt want to risk a dealbreaker right know although SEDO has the money and the name only needs to be transfered. I wonder what this enduser wants to do with the mobi. It seems to me like if Andy Moore wanted to contact a Commodore C64 with his proximity bluetooth thing. But as some have stated, the Dutch are very progressive. The enduser sure knows what to do with it. It should have to do anything with mobile sales of daily goods. :rolleyes2:

andymoore
10-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Amiga 500 mate, not a C64 - the 500 was a great machine and more stable than Vista!

;)

GijsZePa
10-27-2008, 10:31 AM
The Dutch have awesome cable internet! Proper fast as they're a massive pop, just trace packets to see how many of them hop through the Netherlands!

hehe...

I have a 20 mbit line at my home. Faster is already ***ered ..

Martin

GijsZePa
10-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Well if you think you'll be ok when sea levels rise by 75m then maybe you don't need a joint. :coo2l:

75 m ?

Well..I think that not only the dutch have a problem :biggrin:

Martin

noonoo1
10-27-2008, 10:37 AM
i prefered the TRS 80 then i progressed to the BBC Micro. Lol
I still have my big floppy disks. Lol

Pred
10-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Amiga 500 mate, not a C64 - the 500 was a great machine and more stable than Vista!

;)

i was poor, didnt get bought the c64 (still great things), got bought the amstrad cpc464 with GREEN monitor :embarassed:

oh to have had a bbc computer. i have no doubt kevin ham would be doing my laundry :biggrin:

HipHop.mobi
10-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Gijsie met 80 namen voor een rug per stuk zit je pensioen goed met deze zware tijden

TLD
10-27-2008, 02:13 PM
AH, here comes the NL mafia.. :biggrin:

HipHop.mobi
10-27-2008, 02:55 PM
P you got that pizza saus in you aswell. ya understand da code ;)

blitzpotz
11-21-2008, 06:25 AM
The sold name I reported a few weeks ago has been finally transfered to the buyer. It is ondergoed.mobi (underwear in Dutch). The new owner operates the onlineshop ondergoedland.nl.

No coke.mobi, but a great signal and future prediction for basic needs being satisfied by a mobi and shopping daily goods will be standard on your mobile phone.

:santaclaus:

noonoo1
11-21-2008, 08:20 AM
great result. End users don't you just love them.

gogo
11-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Cool point here that the person who bought the domain improved on what they had by getting rid of the word land in the domain, imo.

GijsZePa
11-21-2008, 02:24 PM
The sold name I reported a few weeks ago has been finally transfered to the buyer. It is ondergoed.mobi (underwear in Dutch). The new owner operates the onlineshop ondergoedland.nl.

No coke.mobi, but a great signal and future prediction for basic needs being satisfied by a mobi and shopping daily goods will be standard on your mobile phone.

:santaclaus:

Nice Bernd. Congrats... !!!

I hope my mail had speed things up :)

Martin

blitzpotz
11-21-2008, 02:52 PM
I hope my mail had speed things up :)

I think so. Thanks for your aboriginal help, Martin! As for me the Dutch can win the next soccer game against us. But only this one. :biggrin:

GijsZePa
11-21-2008, 03:12 PM
I think so. Thanks for your aboriginal help, Martin! As for me the Dutch can win the next soccer game against us. But only this one. :biggrin:

It's always the same...
We have the far better players..you always have the better team :dontknow:

We have/had gods like Cruyff, van Basten, Gullit, Bergkamp, Rijkaard, van Nistelrooy, van der Vaart etc... and still manager to win one lousy european cup ..:mad2: ...you've won 4 WC and 3 EC (isn't ?) ..
How in hells name is that possible ?

Martin

blitzpotz
11-21-2008, 03:32 PM
It's always the same...
We have the far better players..you always have the better team :dontknow:

We have/had gods like Cruyff, van Basten, Gullit, Bergkamp, Rijkaard, van Nistelrooy, van der Vaart etc... and still manager to win one lousy european cup ..:mad2: ...you've won 4 WC and 3 EC (isn't ?) ..
How in hells name is that possible ?

Martin

Hmm. I believe that a team with a stable defense and a defensive midfield is more successful as a more ***ensive team in a tournament. Look at Germany, look at Italy. Only if there are one "god" player (thinking of Peleīs Brazil, Maradonaīs Argentina and Zidaneīs France) or several superior players (thinking of Gullit, van Basten 1988) then the ***ensive team has a chance. I am talking of a tournament. In a single game there wonīt be a stronger team than the Netherlands - if those genious individualists are somewhat harmonic.

Cheers, Franz

HipHop.mobi
11-23-2008, 08:11 AM
what did you caked from it

blitzpotz
11-23-2008, 08:35 AM
what did you caked from it
$1,500,-

HipHop.mobi
11-23-2008, 08:19 PM
coo