PDA

View Full Version : PRK.MOBI bought for $150

Mobitunist
08-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Not sure why, but I just bought PRK.MOBI at Sedo for $150. I just hope that EVANGELINA will do her thing for much more tomorrow :rolleyes2:

Would appreciate some creative ideas on what I can do with this LLL.mobi

Quickly scanning Google, it seems to be an abbreviation for a specific kind of Eye Laser Surgery.

When I look at PRK, PARK jumps to mind also ..

Please feel free to hit me with ideas !!!

Gerry
08-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Not sure why, but I just bought PRK.MOBI at Sedo for $150. I just hope that EVANGELINA will do her thing for much more tomorrow :rolleyes2:

Would appreciate some creative ideas on what I can do with this LLL.mobi

Quickly scanning Google, it seems to be an abbreviation for a specific kind of Eye Laser Surgery.

When I look at PRK, PARK jumps to mind also ..

Please feel free to hit me with ideas !!!Well, it is a good name!

I missed this one too. Was asleep (literally, have to work tonight)

Park is a great thing:

find parking spaces (someone has a site for that already)
national parks (country specific)

Damn good purchase at that price

newdomainer
08-13-2008, 09:04 PM
That is a stunning purchase at $150.00 well done for that one... hope it completes without a hitch for you..

TheJD
08-13-2008, 09:51 PM
According to Wikipedia, PRK could stand for as you said laser eye surgery (Or exactly: Photorefractive Keratectomy), but also is an International Olympic Committee country code and the FIFA code for North Korea. PRK is also the station code for Port kent in New York.
But you're probably best *** with developing it as a laser eye surgery site than any of the above, but I thought I should let you know if it would give you any further ideas for the site.

My congratulations on a nice purchase, I agree with everyone else that it was a great deal!

Best regards,
TheJD

mediaadvantages
08-13-2008, 10:14 PM
The vision side of this may be more difficult. While PRK is still being done, custom lasik is dominating this industry. One of the reasons it has no been as successful is there is some pain involved in the procedure. To many people, surgery on your eyes is still considered a scary thing. If it involves pain as well, people shy away from having it done. If you would like to discuss PRK more, I can give you a contact. He is considered one of the best eye surgeons in the nation and has written many articles on the subject. I'm not sure if he is still doing PRK as well as custom Lasik or not.