PDA

View Full Version : NewHomesForSale.mobi $5,200

Pred
05-30-2008, 09:07 AM
on dnjournal ***cially reported this week

i remember when i saw this reported on sedo and thought about regging nhfs.mobi as was free , as they surely should have nailed that too
well i didn't, checked agian today and was nailed last month :embarassed:
oh well, you can't have it all. good sale for mobi. a 4 word mobi selling for mid xxxx no doubt going to an enduser.

:pie:

GijsZePa
05-30-2008, 09:14 AM
on dnjournal ***cially reported this week

i remember when i saw this reported on sedo and thought about regging nhfs.mobi as was free , as they surely should have nailed that too
well i didn't, checked agian today and was nailed last month :embarassed:
oh well, you can't have it all. good sale for mobi. a 4 word mobi selling for mid xxxx no doubt going to an enduser.

:pie:

OMG...I would probably not even regged it...wow !

Martin

Pred
05-30-2008, 10:08 AM
i know it's nuts, thats why i should have regged nhfs.mobi when was free, as thats the domain they should have poicked up for regfee and not this horror lol

jasdon
05-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Wouldn't you have thought that if they were spending $5k on the name, that they'd have got NewHomes4Sale.mobi too, before some ruthless domain baron grabbed it...? :biggrin:

Tim
05-30-2008, 02:24 PM
That just goes to show I am better *** developing names then flipping them. I just simply do not understand sales like these.

Congratulations to both....

hawkeye
05-30-2008, 04:40 PM
To me real estate related names, are a definite great niche area for .mobi domains. Being able to do realty researching, from a mobile device while one is looking to buy or sell a home, is true mobile interneting. Good keyword names in this field I believe have legs. (why I grabbed what I could.) This may be a great buy 3 years from now.

HipHop.mobi
05-30-2008, 09:14 PM
clean mistake

keithmt
05-30-2008, 09:20 PM
4 worders going big :laugh:

Does that mean my 2 word realty names
will sell for double?? :biggrin: