PDA

View Full Version : Johny T-SHirt Poll

thebiffenator
05-28-2008, 07:35 PM
I think this is in the right sections since I plan on selling T-shirts to market Johny.

Anyway my question is this

Who Would buy a Johny T-Shirt and pay around $25
It all depends on how much they cost, it could be cheaper. Including shipment fees. So far the lowest price for a small Quanity and quality T-shirt was around $15 double sided. (With out shipping and handleing)Now if the idea takes ***, the shirts would be much cheaper with a higher quanity, the cost is almost cut in half with ordering 500 shirts and a third with 1,000 shirts.

I posted a poll and If I get enough results. I can order them soon and get Johny on the road to fame.

PS the shirts may be a little ***ensive, but Legal I think, for example Johny is a Male Rooster charicter, so therefore he is called a **** (propper name for him) And the saying on the shirt would be something like this. EARMUFFFS LADIES

"Johny is the biggest **** you have ever Scene" And there is a picture of Johny below the saying. Infact he is my Avitar.

This could be a hit alot of people like twisted humor.

So cast your vote so I can get a headcount of how many shirts to order. If I had the money I wouldnt charge, but unfortunatly I may have to sell a name or 2 to place the order. But its worth it :) And once I get a nice headcount and can afford it, I will then ask to pay up front.

PS everyone can see who voted for what :D I think and also there is no comitment, but I would like an honest reply so i can get the shirts done with out over extending myself :) I will also ***er about 25 of them on the site and play with the pricing to see what bites.

Just imagine the exposure that this will have. And before I take orders I will have a picture of what the shirt is. I can just imagine someone at the beach (Summer is the T-shirt season) And usualy people where there best/funniest drinking shirts durring the day and too happy hour :D. And everyone that buys 1 will have the option of having there site on the mobile link page.

Pred
05-28-2008, 08:08 PM
great idea biff, only way it would work is if you gave out free samples. but you would get potentially years of free marketing

thebiffenator
05-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks Pred,

I aggree, once I have enough I can get a bunch printed and will ***er them for free or just shipment charges or just really cheap for the first bunch to others. Or make them contest shirts or something. The whole thing is that I am broke, untill I sell some names or get some freelance projects.

If I can get like 75 printed (hoping to have mobility members take about 25) then I can ***er them to public as giveaways ect.. For example my local bar, is a night club as well and I know the owner very well. They get a large crowd, almost like 500 in the bar at one time. Theres a waiting line and a $10 cover charget just to get in on Fridays.

I can have them hand them out or even do some kind of contest for them. "Wet T-shirt would be nice" :D And all the contestants get to wear a "johny T-shirt" and can sell them to the people there or just hand them out. The possiblities are endless. And at a bar scene people are loaded and have some money to spend foolishly.

I actuly did a promo with Taboo (;com) with them before and we hired two russian models, my job was to make sure no one touched them, they were wearing just revealing lingere and they were both runner up as Miss Russia for the Philadelphia area lol.

i want them days back :D

Pred
05-28-2008, 08:39 PM
I can have them hand them out or even do some kind of contest for them. "Wet T-shirt would be nice" :D And all the contestants get to wear a "johny T-shirt" and can sell them to the people there or just hand them out. The possiblities are endless. And at a bar scene people are loaded and have some money to spend foolishly.

I actuly did a promo with Taboo (;com) with them before and we hired two russian models, my job was to make sure no one touched them, they were wearing just revealing lingere and they were both runner up as Miss Russia for the Philadelphia area lol.

i want them days back :D

wet tshirt contest sounds awesome, pred would have to fly over for that one, go though customs in my g string of course (mankini :biggrin:)

if you were in charge of security, THAT'S why they call you 'biff' :adore:

btw, if you get hold of the time machine, before we go back to them days, pick pred up so we can nip back to 92? so we don't even have to pay the regfee for travel.com? :eek2: :coo2l:

thebiffenator
05-28-2008, 08:57 PM
the owner would defintly be interested in it. He is from italy and 50 years old and drives a brand new 911 and owns a great pizza place as well. When he is there he encourages girls to flash.

His son is a DJ and has a huge connection with philly for niteclubs. I think this could work out. "I am pushing for the wet t-shirt contest" :D I will get in my Deloren and pick you up when it happens lol

I think I can get this thing to work, I just need people to buy some shirts initaly :D so I can afford the 1st batch. If not I may have to sell a couple names to raise funds :(

:laugh:

kiwi
05-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Hi Biff

You could start charging just to read your posts like this!! I am sure that you would do pretty well.

I would get one of your shirts, but not through those contests ;)

Why not wear it into your local Mac Stores? At least there, you would find some savvy admirers.

Pred
05-28-2008, 09:14 PM
"I am pushing for the wet t-shirt contest" :D I will get in my Deloren and pick you up when it happens lol

:adore:Biff

HEY!
I just figured where 'Doc' Com figures in all this ! :biggrin:

http://www.reimeika.ca/marco/data/christopher_lloyd_1.jpg

If not I may have to sell a couple names to raise funds :(

:laugh:

what's the matter 'biff' :eek2:? can't you find the sporting almanac? :biggrin:

http://site.steelcityauctions.com/biff2.jpg

gogo
05-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Before you commit yourself to a batch, I've seen photocopy places that will print any design onto a tshirt, and not expensive at all.. a way to try prototypes, and then there's cafepress, or I think that's what it's calle, their shirts aren't cheap but I think they're print on demand, so again no big up front investment.

thebiffenator
05-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Before you commit yourself to a batch, I've seen photocopy places that will print any design onto a tshirt, and not expensive at all.. a way to try prototypes, and then there's cafepress, or I think that's what it's calle, their shirts aren't cheap but I think they're print on demand, so again no big up front investment.

Thanks So much Gogo, I will look into it, right now I am checking out that cafe press, not a bad price at all.

Pred
05-28-2008, 10:03 PM
cafepress is more for you to sell without hassles of setting up when people want to buy products of yours as they love so much, good, but only really for when you are half way there.

may be a good quick way to get a cool one just for yourself and people may ask where you got and then you can give link?

i just saw one for me
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/dad/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.65331219/pNo_65331219/id_13391712/c_689/# :biggrin:

thebiffenator
05-29-2008, 12:46 AM
cafepress is more for you to sell without hassles of setting up when people want to buy products of yours as they love so much, good, but only really for when you are half way there.

may be a good quick way to get a cool one just for yourself and people may ask where you got and then you can give link?

i just saw one for me
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/dad/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.65331219/pNo_65331219/id_13391712/c_689/# :biggrin:

Im gona work on everything tonight I found another which has them for $12 with a minimum 50...Thanks again, gogo, kiwi Pred

Please vote mobility people, I can also order a minium of 15 but there like $22 a pop just for the shirts (at that minimum) with out there shipping and my shipping to all of you!

My plan is to get around 50 shirts initialy and hopefully do a contest! :D

But if you are interested please say yes or please say I don't know ect... :D I want to get this project started ASAP

tophatter
05-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Hey Biff, I'll trade you an Exhibit.mobi tee for a Johny tee./ What do you think. I'm serious I have hats & tees,
Barder advertising ....

thebiffenator
05-29-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey Biff, I'll trade you an Exhibit.mobi tee for a Johny tee./ What do you think. I'm serious I have hats & tees,
Barder advertising ....

Deal, but I must get them printed first. :)

:D

I will put up the proofs pretty soon of the T-Shirt before they print.

Thanks TH :)

Brian

tophatter
05-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Cool Biff. I'll put one aside for you, just PM me your size & I'll let you know what colors I have left.
If you go to the NYC happening I'll bring it there.

PS, I showed somre of my friends your Johny site & they almost fell on the floor laughing at a couple of things on your site .

Go Johny

keithmt
05-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Looks like Biff and Tophatter could start
a clothing co :biggrin:

Way to promote guys!!

thebiffenator
05-29-2008, 02:34 AM
Looks like Biff and Tophatter could start
a clothing co :biggrin:

Way to promote guys!!

:D

Thanks Keith

its all about the advertising, promotional and Development stages ect... now!

Keep it up all... give Mobi some Fuel!!!!

My V12 that is running, is only just warming up now! :D

Pred
05-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Barder advertising ....

now you got something there!
maybe if we all get some tees made for our favourite mobi and we can swap tees.
rather than a wife swapping party, a tee swapping party :biggrin:

tophatter
05-29-2008, 03:27 PM
now you got something there!
maybe if we all get some tees made for our favourite mobi and we can swap tees.
rather than a wife swapping party, a tee swapping party :biggrin:

Yes , I agree!! I gave several out already (Exhibit.mobi ,hats & tees) and I'm in the process of getting more made up for an Art festival near me. The ones I have now are embroidered logo.I think Johny would look great with a Large print format, almost like that restaurant in Ocean City .. Big ****** .. Funny Stuff

Getting the iLyrics made up next & will give them to some band members I know I hopefully they'll wear em on stage.

Get the shirts going folks.
Biff, check out queensboro.com They make shirts up, I also have a local near me that'll do $8 a shirt no minimum.(one sided for that price though

Regards

thebiffenator
05-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Thanks All

Any more Johny Fans out there?

gogo
05-30-2008, 05:48 AM
Hi Biff I googled print on demand t-shirts, and it looks like cafepress have competition:
http://www.squidoo.com/cafepress_alternative

This one isn't POD but will do a run of 25 and it seems they'll set up online selling of the tshirt:
http://www.printmojo.com/pm/screenprinting.php

why not put on a shotcode too http://www.shotcode.com/