sedo homepage today

hawkeye
05-22-2008, 06:06 AM
There was a post on this name here about 15 days ago -
http://mobility.mobi/showthread.php?t=10418&highlight=garagesales.mobi

Wonder if it was an internal deal we all missed. hmmm

newdomainer
05-22-2008, 12:56 PM
What are you suggesting Hawkeye? Do you smell a rat?

HipHop.mobi
05-22-2008, 01:02 PM
clean deal

hawkeye
05-22-2008, 03:43 PM
What are you suggesting Hawkeye? Do you smell a rat?well.., I always am smelling rats, but that is usually just that Budgie clown at NP. I was just noting that perhaps he sold it here, and we/I didn't know he was selling it. Personally, I like the name and can see 'big' possibilities for it. May have even gone for it myself.

pilot
05-22-2008, 03:46 PM
hawk... TagSale.mobi might tickle your fancy then :wink:

well.., I always am smelling rats, but that is usually just that Budgie clown at NP. I was just noting that perhaps he sold it here, and we/I didn't know he was selling it. Personally, I like the name and can see 'big' possibilities for it. May have even gone for it myself.

Scandiman
05-22-2008, 03:49 PM
well.., I always am smelling rats, but that is usually just that Budgie clown at NP. I was just noting that perhaps he sold it here, and we/I didn't know he was selling it. Personally, I like the name and can see 'big' possibilities for it. May have even gone for it myself.Different domain, GargeSale vs GarageSales

Pred
05-22-2008, 04:07 PM
well.., I always am smelling rats, but that is usually just that Budgie clown at NP. I was just noting that perhaps he sold it here, and we/I didn't know he was selling it. Personally, I like the name and can see 'big' possibilities for it. May have even gone for it myself.

I'm sure quite a few people would like to build a site where people could throw virtual darts at 'the budgie'

budgie.mobi is available for sale :biggrin:

pm me your ***ers :coo2l:

hawkeye
05-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Different domain, GargeSale vs GarageSales... ohhh, what an 's' here or there??

budgie.mobi is available for sale :biggrin:

pm me your ***ers :coo2l:(scensing an opportunity, the Pred takes ***ers on a non-regged name. Tune in next week to see who bites on it!)