PDA

View Full Version : Auctions

sockettes1
05-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi to All;
Just a quick question to ask how the auctions here work. Do they just take place at Sedo? - I'm asking because I would like to auction *** a few names but don't know where to start. Most of my names are listed at Sedo.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Sockettes1

Scandiman
05-07-2008, 03:34 PM
We do not run any formal auctions here at Mobility. If it's listed at Sedo then certainly you can solicit starting bids here http://mobility.mobi/forumdisplay.php?f=77

rob
05-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi to All;
Just a quick question to ask how the auctions here work. Do they just take place at Sedo? - I'm asking because I would like to auction *** a few names but don't know where to start. Most of my names are listed at Sedo.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Sockettes1

Hi Sockettes
We have a mobi parking and auction site still in beta testing but you are welcome to submit your names http://mobisitetrader.com we will open next week to the public. Any questions i would be glad to answer them.

Cheers
Rob

HipHop.mobi
05-10-2008, 07:55 PM
thats a nice site rob! im gona register right away

thebiffenator
05-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi Sockettes
We have a mobi parking and auction site still in beta testing but you are welcome to submit your names http://mobisitetrader.com we will open next week to the public. Any questions i would be glad to answer them.

Cheers
Rob

awsome site. Is it posssible if we can list this site as a sticky mods? Especialy for the "forsale auction" I listed bunch of mine up, I even listed RXD up for sale, I dont want to sell it, but if I can make enough it will help my other developments. And you never know maybe an enduser will come along :)

We should all try to promote this site as well, mabe in our sig's at other forums ect....it could be great. Much clearer then the other auction lol"

Repped Rob

Binaryman
05-12-2008, 08:21 AM
thats a nice site rob! im gona register right away

Hey Hiphop why are you sellin hiphop.mobi? I thought you were going to create it into a big hiphop site. I see you have a small bit of content on it already so why sell it now? Have you lost the faith?
Fred

namelot
05-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Great site, wll done, I have just registered.

HipHop.mobi
05-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Hey Hiphop why are you sellin hiphop.mobi? I thought you were going to create it into a big hiphop site. I see you have a small bit of content on it already so why sell it now? Have you lost the faith?
Fred

Read your pm cheese head

GijsZePa
05-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Fred

I he can sell it for that price...well..I would also sell it :)

Martin

Binaryman
05-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Read your pm cheese head

If i'm a cheesehead you must be a cloghead:)

Binaryman
05-12-2008, 08:43 PM
I he can sell it for that price...well..I would also sell it :)

Martin

You're damm right Martin. That's a hefty profit:)

HipHop.mobi
05-13-2008, 11:43 PM
dont hate on the playa hate on the game

newdomainer
05-18-2008, 10:38 PM
dont hate on the playa hate on the game

That is so true!

akin to;

"don't shoot the messenger" or

"Always Love the child just hate the behaviour"